HW: Bedouin album - Ginger

Wed Dec 17 08:59:50 EST 1997

> From:          Stephen Lindsey <stephen at SPATIALWARE.COM>
 - listen to the 17
> minute version of Toad and see..........
>
> why he's the only drummer who ever should be allowed more than three minutes
> of drum solo, because he can actually think of variations to last 17 mins.

I'm no big fan of drums solos, but, err.., there happens to be a
pretty good drummer right here on this list who can play a good 3
minutes of drum solo without ever hitting a drum!

I hate to defend a guy who most of the world thinks is an asshole,
and plays in a band universally reviled on BOC-L, but listen to Carl
Palmer on Karn Evil 9 on Welcome Back My Friends.  That's as good as
anything GB's ever done...

theo

"I told you not to be stupid..."
--Ben S.