Off: So much stuff...so little time

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Dec 17 10:26:03 EST 1997

Geez were getting busy again...

Theo>His last one, Bug Alley kind of disappointed me, sad to say.
Although I admire him for working so fast in the studio, now I'm
thinking maybe he should put more time on his projects.

I like this one a lot, not quite as good as Endless Summer II but he's
stretching his horizons a bit.  Glad that he finally decided to throw
some vox into the mix.  I like both covers.  Gary gives you music unlike
some of those others who seem to want to overwhelm you with thier
ability at the expense of the song.  Yep I like this one a ton.

>Deep Purple- Live in Japan (25th Anniversary Reissue) 3CD's
                (all three shows that Made in Japan was taken from,
amazing
sound. It is mixed spacially, so that you really can tell where everyone
on
the stage is.  Incredible mix!)

Man what a stocking stuffer this would make.  Does anyone know how many
official live releases Deep Purple has?  Talking about the stuff you can
buy in a store.

As for all of this political stuff, take a break people and calm
yourselves with Trans Siberian Orchestra, Christmas Eve and Other
Stories.

L8er
lil' ab

OBWish for the holidays - That all who plan to attend tBS' latest gig
have good clear sailing both to and fro.