OFF: Kingdom Come, OFF: Farewell To Rush

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 17 13:44:23 EST 1997

>Christian
>
>ObCD: Kingdom Come _Journey_

No THERE'S a surprise from the archives.  I have yet to speak with
anyone on earth who has heard this LP.  I thouhgt I was alone in still
listening to it, owning all (heavy sighs, most anyway) of the others and
having seen old Arthur live, and on his 50th birthday, no less, the very
day upon which he met his 25 year old son _for the first time_
Rock'n'Roll eh?  I reckon you can only get away with this man's kind of
lunacy if Salvador Dali and various philosophers made a point of
attending your Paris gigs.

Chris.

ObLP: Einsturzende Neubauten _Halber Mensch_