HW: Bedouin album - Ginger

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Dec 17 13:56:50 EST 1997

>Stephen Lindsey wrote:
>> As for his work with HW - Levitation I would have to say is his finest
>> contribution.
>

>Levitation is one of the greatest albums evr but it's not my favourite
>cause of Baker's drumming. IMHO, his drumming was too weak and didn't
>fit well HW music.

(shrug).  Levitation is my favorite HW album because of Baker's drumming,
without it it would still be good, but not on the same level....  I
hesitate to think what Levitation would have been with Danny Thompson's
drumming, (shudder)...

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random