OFF: Kingdom Come,

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 18 08:45:34 EST 1997

>Chris sed:

>Isn't this actually "on-topic"?  I don't have the album, but I thought
the
>drummer was Dracken Theaker, who later played with Pete Pavli in
Michael
>Moorcock's Deep Fix (see HWF&R vols.1 & 3) ...

Close, but no cigar - Dracken had a 'breakdown' near the end of the
Crazy World of Arthur Brown tour, brought on by drugs, drink, constant
gigging and the fact that the tour had lasted 3 years, had covered most
of the world and was getting them nowhere.

When the Crazy World split up, Vince Crane (RIP) formed Atomic Rooster,
and Arthur nicked off back to England.  After about 18 months he'd
formed Kingdom Come.
The first 2 LP's _Galactic Zoo Dossier_ and _Kingdom Come_ had full band
line-ups, but the third (and perhaps finest LP ever) _Journey_ featured
bass, guitar, VC3, vocals and a Bentley drum machine.  This was
(apparently) the first album to use a beat-box properly and not just for
FX.

Trivia McNut.
(Chris).

ObCD:  Einsturzende Neubauten _Five on an Open Ended Richterscale_