More best of 1997

Kevin Sommers novadrive at PANGEATECH.COM
Thu Dec 18 19:29:26 EST 1997

>Jesus ! How many times do we have to repeat this ??? It took me 10 damn
>minutes to download that "record.wav" file - for which, you'll note, I have
>absolutely *no interest whatsoever* !?!?! So, I will repeat it once more :
>if you have such a file you'd like to share with others (pictures, sounds,
>whatever), that's fine with me, but PLEASE don't send it to the list !
>Rather, just tell people you have this and those who are interested can
>contact you *privately* and you can send them directly the file without
>using bandwidth for nothing and annoying half the list population (if not
>more) !!!
>

>Alex S. Garcia.

Yow!  To all those I annoyed, sorry, I won't do it again.
To those who actually liked it, sorry, I won't do it again.
Actually, I can kinda understand how you feel, after finding 37 "religion
vs. Rock-n-Roll" posts in my inbox day after day.
But: what is "using bandwidth for nothing"?  This post, and any other, is
going to use precious bandwidth,  and is going to annoy some and be ignored
by others, so I guess we all ought to just get back to arguing whether or
not Rush is worse than Marilyn Manson...

Kevin Sommers