More Best of 1997

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.CS.VT.EDU
Fri Dec 19 00:04:33 EST 1997

On Thu, 18 Dec 1997, Stephen Swann wrote:

> Fine by me, too, and I *was* just listening to _Unknown Pleasures_
> last week.  Back in 91 or 92, I tried to push Joy Division on this
> list a couple of times; Paul Mather used to razz me about it.  ;-)

I did?  My mind must be going; I know bugger all about Joy Division, and
normally I make it a point of razzing on only those things that I have
had at least a passing acquaintance with. :-)

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Kyuss, _Queens of the Stone Age_

e-mail: paul at gromit.cs.vt.edu

"I didn't mean to take up all your sweet time"
        --- James Marshall Hendrix