OFF: Joy Dividion (RE: More Best of 1997)

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Dec 19 04:31:47 EST 1997

In article <01BD0C0D.0758A500.Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com>, Andy Gilham
<Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM> writes
>It's a new box set comprising just about every extant recording Joy
>Division ever made.  Pretty tempting, as most of my JD is of original
>vintage.
>
>-Andy

It's a 4 disc set with new post production. Not remastered as such but
it does have a depth and clarity my existing discs don't. Plus of
course, there's all the singles, flexis, Radio sessions, unreleased live
stuff etc.  Funny thing is, since I posted it's been recalled and
deleted. Don't know why. It was only on sale for four days. Weird.
--
Jon Browne