OFF: Downloads

Torgo torgo at NORWICH.NET
Fri Dec 19 06:30:16 EST 1997

Once upon a time, someone said...

>Jesus ! How many times do we have to repeat this ??? It took me 10 damn
>minutes to download that "record.wav" file - for which, you'll note, I have
>absolutely *no interest whatsoever* !?!?! So, I will repeat it once more :
>if you have such a file you'd like to share with others (pictures, sounds,
>whatever), that's fine with me, but PLEASE don't send it to the list !
>Rather, just tell people you have this and those who are interested can
>contact you *privately* and you can send them directly the file without
>using bandwidth for nothing and annoying half the list population (if not
>more) !!!

Is THAT what that sucker was? That baby got lodged in my e-mail account and
I had to have the good men and women at my ISP get in there physically and
DELETE it, kind of an internet enema. Problem is I lost all my mail that
was kinda "stuck behind it" too. Needless to say I did my own fair share of
swearing yesterday. Glad to see all is normal again.

Hope it doesn't happen again, I really don't want to unsubscribe yet.

Torgo, who HAS cooled down a bit, honestly. ;^)
torgo at norwich.net