HW: Bedouin album - Ginger

Fri Dec 19 07:07:50 EST 1997

> From:          Stephen Swann <swann at ST-CANARD.SPC.EDU>

> Ted Jackson jr. 6L6 writes:
> >
> > I hate to defend a guy who most of the world thinks is an asshole,
> > and plays in a band universally reviled on BOC-L, but listen to Carl
> > Palmer on Karn Evil 9 on Welcome Back My Friends.  That's as good as
> > anything GB's ever done...
> >
> > theo
>
> Wow, Theo.  It takes some big brass ones to trash Rush and
> Ginger Baker, and then try to stick us with Carl Palmer.  ;-)
>
> Steve

Well, I've got a soft spot for Ginger, as Cream was one of the bands
that made me pick up the guitar.  I think he's pretty good as a rule,
though that solo Toad is pretty bad.  ELP?  What can I say?  We're
all entitled to lapses in judgement.  I like all kinds of shitty
bands.  But I do know they suck...

theo

"I told you not to be stupid..."
--Ben S.