Off: Rush Bashing - GET THEO!

Fri Dec 19 07:30:28 EST 1997

 From:          "BREVARD, Adrian R." <abrevard at SHL.COM>

> Theo, you subversive.   Just look what you've started! (Hehehehe)
> We are approaching meltdown on this thread...grrrrrr... somebody should
> liberate your car so you can't catch the tBS gig...that would be a
> suitable punishement.

Not one more word!  They're predicting snow for next week.  Don't
even think about it...

> Admit it though, if you saw Rush in the early 70's you thought "no way
> will they ever be bigger than BOC?"  Wonder how many Rush detractors on
> this list know this to be the truth?

When I saw Rush, they were opening for BOC, who were still on the way
up.  This was pre-AoF.  So I figured BOC still had a ways to climb.
Rush was pretty good live, and the BOC crowd dug them.  But man,
Geddy's voice just wrecked everything...

theo

"I told you not to be stupid..."
--Ben S.