Off: Rush Bashing - GET THEO!

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Dec 19 09:10:23 EST 1997

>When I saw Rush, they were opening for BOC, who were still on the way
>up.  This was pre-AoF.  So I figured BOC still had a ways to climb.
>Rush was pretty good live, and the BOC crowd dug them.  But man,
>Geddy's voice just wrecked everything...

What would you think of Rush, if, say, they were identical in
every way except that Geddy only played bass and they had, oh,
I dunno, Barry White doing the vocals?

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random