OFF: g'bye all!

Marshall Wood mwood at AGILE.COM
Fri Dec 19 14:14:26 EST 1997

cannibal at CUTEY.COM wrote:
> Hell, why not! Imagine, rj, Xmas w/out BOC-L! I'll fork up some
> cash if you promise to stop using only lower case!! (oh wait, maybe
> that's cheaper..) :)))

Sure it is!  And look at how much he saved just using abbreviations:

> >>my isp acct expires 2morrow, and i havent the $$ to renew.
> >>so i will see y'all sometime in the future.
                  ^^^^^
One economically-minded dude, that rj!

MWood

NP: _The Best of Amon Duul II: 1969-1974_

Last night, I had a choice between buying this Amon Duul II CD or
Hawkwind's _Ambient Anarchists_ 2-CD set.  I've got almost all of
the regular Hawkwind catalog (except _PXR5_, DH, & 1999) on CD
already, and I'm not a Kompletist.  Did I choose wisely?