OFF: Test

herbert rosenberg chuck at GENESISNETWORK.NET
Fri Dec 19 16:37:05 EST 1997

Sorry, but I've been having some problems with my e-mail; some people are receiving my messages as nonsense and it's a big fucking pain in the ass, you know how it is. I just want to see if I get my own message back in that way.

Meanwhile, I haven't heard back from Paul Ward or John Majka, is it because my messages to you guys were garbled, too?

Or was it just apathy?

Oh well...anyway, I still will be getting all the Griffin CDs that I promised, come Dec. 26th.

Charlie