LIST: sending files/DOWNLOAD?.... Re: More best of 1997

cannibal at CUTEY.COM cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Fri Dec 19 19:52:03 EST 1997

At 15:38 19.12.97 -0600, you wrote:

>Most of us don't have a choice.  I don't know of any mail server (aside from
>those on mainframes) that gives a person a choice as to whether to download
>the attachments (or message itself) or not.
>
>All I got was "Downloading message 1 of 74" for ten minutes.  I thought my
>connection had been axed.  We don't have the choice of only downloading
>headers.

True - I'm a dumb shit! I just left the room and came back later and there
it was. I agree though that the .wav was pretty uneccesary being so large.
I tossed it :-)

Christian