HW: Tour progs!

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Sat Dec 20 08:23:18 EST 1997

Hi Jill

>I've been waiting for someone else to do this but apparently not so here
>are some descriptions:
Many thanks for the descriptions. I wanted to do it by myself but I think
that my English is not good enough

But I want to try to describe the programms you do not have

Here they are:

>> Glastonbury             1981
Standard size. B/W with red letters on the front side. 4 pages. Few
pictures (no HW) and some maps. Nothing about HW. Only a time table

>> Monemore Festival       1982
Standard size. Complete coloured. 8 pages. 7 sides contain HW with text and
picture. Front page with a Boris Valejo like phantasy drawing

>> Monsters Of Rock        1982
Larger than standard size (like the Sonic Attac prog). Complete coloured.
16 pages. Lots of pictures and infos. 3 sides about HW with pics and text.
Very good program

>> Reading Festival        1986
Standard size- Complete coloured. 18 pages. Lots of pictures and infos. 2
sides about HW with one b/w pic and text. Very good program

Bernhard