HW:Warrior

cannibal at CUTEY.COM cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Sat Dec 20 17:53:05 EST 1997

At 21:02 20.12.97 +0000, eldritch wrote:

>I thought my drumming on those early sisters eps was great. Glitter band
>mk2! ;-)

You and mr. Thompson can kick mr. Baker's ass any day!

>The role model for our bassist, Craig Adams, was Lemmy....how could we
>go wrong! ;-)

Cracked me up reading those liner notes -
Hawkwind, an influence on the Sisters - of course...???

>p.s. and my copy of Warrior is autographed by Mike Moorcock...so
>there!!!!

Poo! I have a Moorcock autographed Hawkmoon comic than Jon "pops" Browne
sent me (I'm still gettin something off to ya Jon!) and a ticket stub Lemmy
autographed (luckily I made an arse out of myself to him AFTER he autographed
it) So there!

cannibal skipper

PS: I don't believe you are THE mr. Eldritch for a second anyway! ;)

"We're not dropping out here, we're infiltrating and taking over."
                                - the surreal McCoy