HW:Warrior

cannibal at CUTEY.COM cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Sat Dec 20 18:39:29 EST 1997

At 23:10 20.12.97 +0000, eldritch wrote:

>Didn't you ever hear the sisters cover version of silver machine?

NO!!! WHERE!!!?? Tell me MORE!

Sisters were one of the earliest "real" bands I got into... (heh....)
Hawkwind was the first REALLY REAL band a few years later...

Must be awesome... heard the Alien Sex Fiend version?

>eldritch(hey I got stuck with the name.....old goths never die they just
>look like they have)

Well, that's the idea. Coulda turned into one myself, a sorry spud growing
up in the depressingly dystopian 80s. Thank god I didn't :-))

I look like shit anyhow!

Ever get a piece o' Siouxie Souix BTW? That "Dear Prudence" video... ah...

>I've got a letter from Richard Chadwick does that count! ;-)

Hmm, ok. But is it proof eh? I got a letter from The Legendary Stardust Cowboy
and an autographed 7" of his "My Underwear Froze To The Clothesline/Standing
In a Trashcan Thinking Of You". Does it prove anything?

near-gothic cannibal skipper

NP: Sisters Of Mercy - Floodland

ha!