BOC: Reformation in Kerrang

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Mon Dec 22 10:23:31 EST 1997

There is no way this is a total BOC reformation.
I can _almost_ believe that this could be true as
pertains to 3OC not having an album of new
material out for so long (therefore, the reformation
reference.)
Why would Kerrang write a sensationalist story
about BOC?  Are there enough of us fans out
there to make it worthwhile?  Would it increase
sales of that particular issue?  I wonder.  I'm not
terribly familiar with Kerrang, except for mentions
of reviews of BOC and HW material.  Are they
a reputable source?  Does it seem like they check
their facts before printing?

If this report is true, I can definately forgive the band
for waiting so long to release Ezekiel's Wheel.  And
it's going to be a wonderful Christmas this year!

Is anyone monitoring the AOL boards for further info
from Bolle or others?

Brian

OBgig> BOC at Sylvan Beach, NY Summer '97