BOC Reformation NEWS

Mon Dec 22 10:42:48 EST 1997

O.K. as far as the "reformation" goes, here's the deal as I know it:

The original line-up has NOT (and as I've said, probably will never)
reformed.  I'm sure the article refers to what Eric has recently (within
the past few days) posted on AOL -- BOC presumably has a deal for the
upcoming album.  It will be handled by CMC International (the same guys
that put out the Summerdaze CD), although presumably SVP will handle
foreign sales.  Also, according to Eric, the album will NOT be titled,
"Ezekiel's Wheel" (which, IMHO, is a mistake - but then again, I'll take

it in a plain black sleeve, just like Spinal Tap's "Smell The Glove").

Rumours about a March-timeframe release still abound, but no "official"
word that I know of yet.

John