HW: Heard on Space Ritual

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 22 10:41:51 EST 1997

>I've noticed this on some tracks as well. Another Zep track I've heard
it on
>is the Immigrant Song, and I believe it's on the CD as well. I also
noticed
>it on the album version of Whole Lotta Love.
>
>William

It's funny y'awl should be talkin' about this, 'cos I've noticed this on
cassette versions of ZZ Top's Rio Grande Mud (Best Album Ever?) and
Zep's "Led Zeppelin".
I had assumed it was just magnetic cross-talk occurring on really old
cassettes, but Vinyl and CD???

Have we a professional on the list?  Enquiring minds need to know!!

Chris.