BRAIN, BOC: Billy Hilfiger

Mon Dec 22 11:00:46 EST 1997

I forget exactly what has been posted here, but I wish to update some of
you on the status of tBS and X-Brothers guitarist Billy Hilfiger -- Albert,
please feel free to provide more information or corrections as you see fit
and as your time allows (I know you've got all those orders to fill, plus
an upcoming gig, and well it is the Holidays and all):

As I believe you all know, Billy was found last summer to have a brain
tumor.  When he was checked out recently, it was discovered that it had
grown larger, and therefore needed to be removed pronto.  Soon after the
(most excellent, from the reviews I've seen) tBS show in Elmira earlier
this month, Billy had surgery -- from what I understand, he had excellent
doctors (as a Brain Surgeon should), and the operation was successful.  A
week after the operation, Billy was back on-line posting to the tBS board
on AOL -- he indicated that his tumor was found to be malignant, and he
will therefore be undergoing chemotherapy and radiation, but he has a very
positive outlook, and is determined to beat this.  I don't know if he will
be playing with tBS at their upcoming gig on the 26th, but that was his
intent.

Just thought all you tBS fans should know -- keep Billy in your thoughts
and prayers, and if you'd care to send him a card, Deb says to send them
to Cellsum Records:

Cellsum
P.O. Box 1070
Fort George Station