OFF topics (Re: OFF: Re: More Best of 97)

cannibal at CUTEY.COM cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Mon Dec 22 12:17:56 EST 1997

>At 10:48 AM 12/22/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>>As far as the "religion vs. rock 'n' roll" thread, it was clearly marked
>>"OFF:", but maybe you don't want to learn how to set filters on boc-l.

Yeah but all that Swastika business was right on!!!

Anyway, here are some topics we are NOT, at ANY given time, to post to BOC-L
- not even during emergencies like childbirth, aneurysms, suicide, war,
fire, rape, cardiac arrest, arrest, assault & battery with a deadly weapon
(i.e. a mellotron), satanic possession (i.e. heavy metal music, comic books,
cigarettes, beer, contraceptives, dancing, or masturbation), any kebab-related
burns in the ringpiece(s), nuclear holocaust, or any cancelled sexologist
appointments among the Mormon population on this list:

1)
The retarded caretaker at work today who tried fixing the xerox machine,
after
I fucked it up on purpose by feeding it the wrong acetates (haha! >kick<)
(yes, I am indeed on the cast of L.A. Law)

2)
Pruning plants, not even marihuana, coca or opium plants, for fun and profit.

3)
Theo's Jefferson Airplane box set.

4)
Ginger Baker's dental habits.

5)
Huw-Lloyd Langton's haircut.

6)
Y&T

8)
ketamine etc.

9)
What lives inside Michael Moorcock's beard and if it has ever mated with
whatever lives inside Dave Brock's mustache and if indeed its unholy
offspring is Nik Turner.

10)
The next BOC album after Ezekiel's Wheel (just kidding! :-)

Christian

ObCD: Kingdom Come _Journey_
"...but I think Hell's got all the good bands anyway..."
                        Flaming Lips