HW: Heard on Space Ritual

cannibal at CUTEY.COM cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Mon Dec 22 12:27:06 EST 1997

I have a very clear "pre echo" on my Primal Scream - Screamadelica disc,
right where the heavy gutar-riff crunches in on "Loaded" - and as far as I
remember it's not my only CD that does this. Maybe it's the tape
to mastering process, where the mastering is so clear it reveals
the pre echo on analogue recordings. Of course plenty of old cassettes
I've had, have had (!) both "pre-echo" and reading both sides at once...

Christian
"...but I think Hell's got all the good bands anyway..."
                        Flaming Lips