HW: Motorpsycho Warrior

cannibal at CUTEY.COM cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Mon Dec 22 13:07:39 EST 1997

At 17:11 22.12.97 +0000, Jon Browne wrote:

>The Motorpsycho tape was fine, really.

Hmm, I thought it was a comp?

>Although its always nice to think
>of someone, somewhere getting something off to me. :-)

well, yer off my Xmas card list this year! :-)

>BTW Is it true that Motorpsycho are Norway's Beautiful South and that 1
>in 10 homes has a Motorpsycho album?
>--

Yeah, sorta. BTW, where did you hear this? From your long lost
Uncle Kittelsen at the construction company in Oslo? :)

Just tell any Beautiful South fans in your area that they sound *just*
like this great Norwegian band, Motorpsycho!

Oh, and I too will put on the Byrds on occasion - they sound *just* like
that English band, Hawkwind!

Skipper C.

PS: and every 1 out of 10 households in Togo own an ICU album (they are now
bootlegging Steve Pond's CDrom in droves as we speak).

"...but I think Hell's got all the good bands anyway..."
                        Flaming Lips