HW: Covers

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Dec 22 16:39:36 EST 1997

In article <199712221556.PAA15070 at abel.ed.harlequin.co.uk>, Dave Berry
<daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK> writes
>At a classical concert a couple of months ago, I noticed a chord
>sequence in Stravinsky's The Rite Of Spring that was identical to
>Photo Encounter!
>
>Dave.

Actually, I am pretty sure there is a track on IITBOTFTBD which does
sample the main percusive chord from the famous syncopated dance from
part 1 of The Rite of Spring. Unfortunately, I can only listen to IIT
etc... once a year without going ga-ga so I'm not going to threaten my
sanity by putting the CD in the deck to locate the track.

Mark