tBS: Malpractise

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Dec 22 17:50:39 EST 1997

John Swartz posted:

>I wait in eager anticipation for my copy of *Malpractise* - hopefully in
>time for the holidays.

Well definitely in time for some holiday! Seriously though, Joe's CD
shipped today so the 'Xmas special' really should have been titled the 'New
Years' Special'. Sorry :-)

>I'll echo Torgo's sentiments about not including ALL the "Pull the Plug"
>tunes on the CD --> Al, please make sure they show up on a future CD
>release, 'cuz I'm paranoid about wearing out my "Pull the Plug" tape!

LotH will be on a future tBS release, although we will definitely rerecord
it. Frenchette probably won't. So many songs, so little time!
Al