BOC Reformation NEWS - As Promised

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 22 18:53:58 EST 1997

Okay as I promised (well, maybe half an hour late) here's the complete
text of Kerrang's article...

Blue Oyster Cult, one of America's classic rock bands are back with
their original line-up.  They're currently recording a new album for thw
SPV label.

And that's all she wrote.

Some of this detail is reasonably accurate, such as the record label,
but the rest seems spurious.
It does (as someone previously mentioned) seem as if Kerrang have
forgotten that tBS exist and are proliferating, and that BOC are still
touring inside the US.  Which seems strange - after all wasn't a Kerrang
article actually quoted on the CBS adverts for the Imaginos Single and
Album???

I hope the bastards rot in hell for winding me up like this, I'd just
about gotten over getting an email from Al himself (shiver).  Needless
to say, I'm still too nervous to write back.  But what do you expect
from someone who hears God's Voice.  Maybe a little like Gollum hearing
Sauron's word in the Lord of the Rings...

Discussion anyone??????????????