HW: Covers

cannibal at CUTEY.COM cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Mon Dec 22 19:33:49 EST 1997

At 23:45 22.12.97 +0000, you wrote:
>And lets not forget 'Destroy All Monsters' version of the Right Stuff
>;-)
>
>eldritch

It's on the boc-l "Covers All" 4 cassette set! Jeez, get with the program,
mr. Eldritch! And all those smileys do not befit such a grizzled old goth as
yourself. :)

"Under The Gun" sucked man! Do something decent again or we'll have ya booted
off the list! ;-)

PS: How's Spiggy these days? (don't tell me
he was replaced by Doktor Kit-Kat?)

Il Capitan Crunchee the peg-legged drummer

"We're not dropping out here, we're infiltrating and taking over."
                                - the surreal McCoy