OFF topics (Re: OFF: Re: More Best of 97)

cannibal at CUTEY.COM cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Mon Dec 22 20:05:40 EST 1997

At 19:08 22.12.97 -0000, Andy Gilham wrote:

>> 5)
>> Huw-Lloyd Langton's haircut.

>Would that be the Herman's Hermits haircut, or the Chris Waddle one?
>
>-Andy

You know as well as I that's NOT a funny subject!
Peddle your OFF-topics elsewhere! How about these
lowlife alternatives:

co.uk.three-bob-haircut
alt.fan.pat-sharp-on-acid
alt.mousse (no, not MOOSE!)
alt.lug
rec.hairclub.for.burnout-guitarists (this is where theo slags off Rush BTW!)
rec.noodle
dk.haar-mit-schlafen-der-zigaretten.gesmoken-mit-guitaren-und-schlager-gespi
elt

now keep OFF subjects like that OFF the list! Puh-leez!

some people..... ha!
Christian

"...but I think Hell's got all the good bands anyway..."
                        Flaming Lips