BOC Reformation NEWS - As Promised

Tue Dec 23 08:03:52 EST 1997

>Blue Oyster Cult, one of America's classic rock bands are back with
their original line-up.

Wrong on both counts.  Obviously, the original line-up is not back, and
the band that is BOC today hasn't somehow "gone away" and is now back.  At
least they remembered that BOC was from America...

>It does (as someone previously mentioned) seem as if Kerrang have
forgotten that tBS exist and are proliferating

Too bad after they voted *Eponymous* the #1 album of the year in 1994 (at
least one of their writers did).

>Needless
to say, I'm still too nervous to write back.  But what do you expect
from someone who hears God's Voice.  Maybe a little like Gollum hearing
Sauron's word in the Lord of the Rings...

Al = Sauron?  Howls.  Perhaps he's a little more like Saruman, up in
his tower practicing his black magic - but I don't think Saruman ever
had Al's humor.  Seriously though, I've had numerous e-mails with Al
over the years and it is one of the ways I've gotten to know him as
a real cool person.  Yeah, of course he knows the real reason I say
these things is so he might someday get tBS back to Boston...  ;-)

John