My BOC Holiday wishes to some of you...

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Dec 23 13:25:14 EST 1997

Tis the season...

Holiday wishes for the faithful...

To Berhnard, Sonique, Jill and other HW faithful, may you all end up in
Bernhard's back yard for a private 3 hour gig by your fave group...

To Billy H.- Good health to you.  You can beat this thing.

To Al, Deb and tBS - Good health and much sucess for 98'.  Someday when
tBS
lords over the musical world, we here will always remmeber first and
foremost  what great people you are.

To Theo, Torgo and the rest of the upper state NY crew - Do not fear the
snow; Imaginos will pave the way so you can be at the gig safely.

To all of our subscribers in Europe - More HW tours and hopefully one
day a tour in support of BOC's now unamed cd.

To the Off Topic Crew - The holidays season to have at it while the rest
of us vacate the offices for a few days.  Keep it spicy and fun.

To Christian>  I love your sense of humor but one lump of coal for
posting this

"Anyway, here are some topics we are NOT, at ANY given time, to post to
BOC-L  6) Y&T"

Don't go there man. 8>)

To all subscribers - hope TSO's cd ends up in your stockings this year.

To the current members of BOC - Keep it alive and give us at least five
(albums that is) Ya owe us that many when we count the years.  Much
sucess and puhlease come back to the Washing area soon.  If not Jaxx,
the Bayou would be good.

Last and certainly not least John Swartz and family, best of the
holidays to you and yours.  May you receive a 300 mhz screamer with 10
gig HD for storing the FAQ.  Also Y&T's newest album.

L8er
lil ab

Who only wants about a 100 cd's for x-mas but will probably end up with
the obligatory tie for daddy...

"And so he says to me, he says to me, you got style baby but if your
going to be a real villian you gotta get a gimmick.  And so I go, I says
yeah baby a gimmick that's it.  High Explosives." - Evil Midnight Bomber