OFF: Space Explosion

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Dec 23 14:43:32 EST 1997

Hi Folks...

For those of you interested in 'krautrock' or the more PC term 'German
kosmische' music, I've heard of a new CD just put out under the moniker
'Space Explosion'.  It features members of Amon Duul II, Faust, Guru Guru,
and Neu, I think.  I guess you could call it a 'supergroup', kind of like
the old Cosmic Jokers.

Anyway, I've heard great things about this disc, and am anxious to get it.
So far, it's only been released on Ken Matsutani's 'Captain Trip' label out
of Japan.  However, I hear that Purple Pyramid (alter ego of Cleopatra) will
release it in the states around February, 1998.  Therefore, I am going to be
patient and wait till I see it show up in Ohio.

Thought you might like to know.

Keith H. (FAA)