HW: Hammersmith Odeon set list question

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Wed Dec 24 05:21:50 EST 1997

Hi Frank

At 15:07 23.12.97 -0600, you wrote:
>I have a question on the set list from a Hawkwind gig.  At the
>Hammersmith Odeon on November 6, 1990, they played "Reefer Madness".
>Someone who was at that gig thought it was in the encore as the last
>or second-to-last song.

>Can anyone tell me what the encore actually was at this gig?

Here it is:

06.11.90, LONDON, HAMMERSMITH ODEON, 100min
realms / angels of death / golden void / check control / ejection / wings /
out of the shadows / snake dance / night of the hawks / star song /
tv-suicide / back in the box / paranoia / hassan i sahba / images / needle
gun / reefer madness

The encore was: needle gund + reefer madness

cu
Bernhard