HW:DH format

Rauli Poikela rauli.poikela at MBNET.FI
Wed Dec 24 10:00:00 EST 1997

 Miikka wrote:

 > Hi!

 > Finaly DH and 1999 arrival in Finland, so my Xmas is saved.
 > About DH, music is great, but format ain´t. I want Vinyl!

 Where did you find it? Have been looking for them for a while now..
 Anyway, which stores do you know to sell Hawkwind in Finland without
 especially ordering? I know that Fazer Music has some stuff, but that's
 it. Spinefarm has all the Ozrics except Erpland, and they used to have
 Hawkwind around still one year ago.

 - Rauli

... Ukki, sulla on 200 kruunua ja vinkkupullo aivojen paikalla!
___ Blue Wave/386 v2.30 [NR]