HW: FWIW

cannibal at CUTEY.COM cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Wed Dec 24 14:08:13 EST 1997

Andy,

Put away that surfboard!! There are reefs out in those cold december
waters, reefs we call madness! Have a valium and read some Lovecraft
in the safety of your own mind instead.

Anyway, the occult baseball -> hawkwind connexion is not for you to know :)

Don't tell us we didn't warn you.....

cap'n cannibal & his skeleton crew