HW is this Stacia

cap'n cannibal cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Thu Dec 25 10:05:12 EST 1997

At 03:46 25.12.97 -0600, Dan Witt wrote:

>Anyway the pix are at:
>
>http://www.earthlink.net/~hawkwind1/index.html
> Also if you
>are offended by a nude Stacia don't go to this address.

Au contraire mon frere!

*Good lord!* She looks like she's enjoying that banana!
I think it is Stacia - being an expert on the subject
of the human anatomy, yes, I would say it's a match :-))
Stacia was always a little chunky and those breasts look
just like hers! Hmm, lemme dig up that Space Ritual booklet,,,,,
YES! It is.....!! I'm 99,9% sure.... the bottom pic is where
you see it most (well, you see *less*, but looking more like
Stacia)

The Hawkwind -> Alice Cooper connexion.......
Christian