HW: Got yer Griffin stuff here!

herbert rosenberg chuck at GENESISNETWORK.NET
Fri Dec 26 16:59:13 EST 1997

First, individual stuff:

Pam, I have your Yassassim.

John Majka, I have your Intake and Outtake

Jill, I have your two Warriors.

Chuck Johnson, I'm sorry, but they were out of Levitation, much to my surprise. I'll keep an eye out for it elsewhere, though.

E-mail me privately about details.

To everyone else:

I picked up some others. Anyone who wants, e-mail.

1 Stonehenge/DNP

2 Zones

1 Live '79

These were all two-for-one. I matched all purchases up, so they're all half-price. Stonehenge was  9.99 originally, so that's 5 dollars. Zones was 9.99, so 5 dollars. Live '79 was 5.99, so that's 3.

Charlie