X Brothers: Solid Citizens

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Sat Dec 27 01:33:51 EST 1997

All I can say is this kicks ass...  knocked my socks off....
got here a day after xmas, great way to spend the day off
repeatedly listening to it....  Joe is truly a solid
citizen.

'Hot Time in Hell', great self-mocking piece, there's
not better way to pay tribute and yet make fun of
similarly themed stuff from BOC...

All I can say is get this.  If you don't have it, get it...

Note:  should X Brothers stuff be under a
BOC: heading for the list, or a
TBS: heading, or should there be a
X: heading?

Or should it be
OFF:

I don't think it should be OFF, personally...

Roger Shrubstaff                   ==   To dwell within Samsara, however is
Duchy of Silverwater                =    to be subject to the works of those
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm=   who are mighty among dreamers.
(Andrew A. Apold)                   ==    - Mahasamatman