More Best of 1997

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Dec 24 08:07:18 EST 1997

In article <199712231450.OAA08488 at abel.ed.harlequin.co.uk>, Dave Berry
<daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK> writes

>It has the track that appeared on the WIRE compilation.  Overall, this
>album is OK, but not outstanding, in my opinion and that of a couple
>of my workmates.
>
>I'd recommend Squarepusher's "Big Loada" instead.
>
>Dave.

Yeah, sorry I didn't get back quicker, it doesn't have "2 Swords
Technique"
As for Squarepusher, yeah, I should have mentioned "Hard Normal Daddy"
in my best of the year (haven't heard "Big Loada") While certainly more
exciting than Photek, I can't listen to it for more than half an hour,
though, before I'm bouncin off the walls. It's just a fraction too manic
for day-time listening for me (which is when I do most of my listening
these days).

--
Jon