tBS: tBS in Ithaca

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Mon Dec 29 13:21:08 EST 1997

Theo said:

>Billy seemed in good form, and really enjoying himself.  Great to see
>him up and running.  He even had the good humor to stop a song to
>point to our own BOC-Ler Jason, and say:  'This guy ROCKS!'  BTW,
>Jason, you really should try to loosen up a bit and throw off your
>inhibitions.  This is a rock concert:  it's okay to let loose a
>little!  Great meeting Jason, Brian and Torgo, and put faces with the
>names I see every day.  You guys can hit off my bong anyday.

Thanks.  Music seems to be Jason's one outlet. (I've known him
since elementary school, so I should know.)  He actually hurt
his ankle at the Potsdam show he was thrashing so hard to TBS.
And he doesn't do any drugs and hardly drinks!  It's truly a sight
to see.

>All in all a great show.  Can't wait to see them again.  What's the
>future touring schedule look like?

After the gig (where'd you go Theo?) Al said that TBS, the X-Bros.
and The David Roter Method are going to be playing a show
together in February down in NYC.  I should also mention that
all the members of the X-Bros., sans Joe, were at the Ithaca gig.
They look a little different now than they do on their album cover...
Billy's pic reminds me a little of...ahem...Spinal Tap.

Brian

obSONG> "Hassan I Sahba"- The Brain Surgeons