I'm Back

Mon Dec 29 15:35:22 EST 1997

Ah, the Holidays...

'twas a most joyous time, but now I'm happy to be back in the real world.
Got home from the relatives to find my Cellsum order in the mailbox.  Good
stuff indeed!  I've so far listened to *Malpractise* and the X Brothers
and both CDs rock - here's hoping the other members of the old Bouchard
band get something released this year (BTW, rumours abound - as I mentioned
previously, the title ain't "Ezekiel's Wheel", but a possible hint was
dangled on the AOL BOC board - but no confirmation as to whether this
cryptic post was an album title or something else - stay tuned).

Checked the Mobile Fidelity web page - they're definitly releasing a "gold"
Agents of Fortune CD soon.  Nothing on the King Biscuit page about a BOC
release yet though.

With the arrival of my Cellsum order, I just need to make some tweaks to
the discography and version 2.3 of the BOC FAQ will be complete.  I'll
post an announcement here when the new version is on my website (and Ben
Cohen - I'll be FTPing a version for the BOC-L archives this week as well).

Later!

John