Hawkwind covers all?

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Dec 29 19:13:47 EST 1997

Allan said...

>As for a 5th tape, well, just how much new stuff is there?  It sounds
>like we're only up to (at most),  a new side of material...

FYI...I just saw in the latest catalogue from Delerium that ST37 has a new
disc out containing a cover of Orgone Accumulator (if my memory serves me
correctly).  Did you have that one on your list??

Funny that this song seems to be so often redone.  After all, I don't think
it was ever done in the studio, and it's no more than just a simple riff and
two short stanzas of mindless vocals from Calvert.  The rest is just
jamming. Of course, I quite like the song personally (at least on SR), but
what's there to cover??

BTW, is ST37 any good??  They're from Texas aren't they??

That's all...Keith H. (FAA)