BOC: The order of Imaginos

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Tue Dec 30 13:41:50 EST 1997

I'm thinking about making a tape of Imaginos
with the songs in the correct order, and with
the additions of "Overture", "The Girl That Love
Made Blind", and the acoustic version of
"Astronomy" substituting for the album version.

I know the chronological order of the original
album cuts, but where would "Overture" and
"Girl" fit into the scheme?  I could assume
"Girl" occurs in Texas and place it after
"Imaginos".  Any suggestions?  I know some
of you already have made your own tapes.  How
did you order the songs?

Also, was "Gil Blanco County" supposed to
be part of the original Imaginos album as well?

Brian