BRAIN: Malpractise, X Bros

Tue Dec 30 15:56:53 EST 1997

>Or "Cities On Flame With Disco".  I found D&S
on sale for $5 at an import sale at Record Town.
I never thought I'd ever get to hear it.  If you can
find it, get it.  The other two songs on the single:
Piss Bottle Man, and Big Train, aren't bad either.

Yes, that would be a good one to trot out (not that I've heard it, but
the title alone would make it a good addition).  You are lucky to find
the P-bottle man single with D&S - they are hard to find (and I don't
suspect that millions were pressed).  But it is truly a smoking
version - very true to the original with Albert's vocals, yet a more
modern heaviness -- and who woulda thunk that the song would benefit
from keyboards?  Piss Bottle Man doesn't do much for me, but Big Train
is pretty cool - infectious bassline.

John