OTHER: Primals, Cope in London

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Dec 30 12:24:57 EST 1997

In article <01BD1529.0CC93FC0.Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com>, Andy Gilham
<Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM> writes
>Primal Scream 14th Brixton Academy, J Cope esq 14th-15th at the Astoria.  I
>take it you'll be going to both of these Jon!!!  I expect I'll see you at
>Cope on the 15th if not the Primals too...  Anyone else?
>
>BTW, any idea what this Messerschmitt 109 is doing on the Primals' gig
>advert?????

*and* the Verve on the what, 17th?
Primals live is very much "pays yer money, take yer choice". They can be
the greatest live act on Earth one night and stink the next. Literally
consecutive shows. If you can only make one, best go fer Copey, always
good, and the last couple of shows have been 4 HOURS LONG. i.e. 7-11
p.m.

yeah, i'll try to make all three. Probably come out in a rash as soon as
I've booked my tix :(
--
Jon