BOC: The order of Imaginos

Wed Dec 31 08:12:57 EST 1997

> From:          "Andrew A. Apold" <mordru at MAGG.NET>
> >
> >I know the chronological order of the original
> >album cuts, but where would "Overture" and
> >"Girl" fit into the scheme?  I could assume
> >"Girl" occurs in Texas and place it after
> >"Imaginos".  Any suggestions?  I know some
> >of you already have made your own tapes.  How
> >did you order the songs?

While we know it's a random access work, I'd still put Overture as
the first track...

> However, I think the FAQ made a vague reference to some
> song called "Port Jefferson", as being part of the Imaginos
> sage.  PJ is on Long Island, right?  When would I* have
> visited this area?  And more importantly, does anyone have
> this song anywhere?

I'll have to check a map.  I believe the Bouchard Bros are from
Jefferson County in upstate New York, and I believe there is a town
of Port Jefferson up north somewhere...

theo

"I told you not to be stupid..."
--Ben S.