Off: Da Stones

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Dec 31 09:51:35 EST 1997

>Well thank you for that constructive critisism Adrian Beavis n Butthead.

>You say you heard the concert on the radio ? It's never the same as being
there, and that goes for ANY band, 3OC included.

>If it makes you puke, tough shit. The Stones have written many a classic song
intheir time, and their gigs still generate a hell of a lot of
excitement,
and...fun.

>I'm not getting into a slangin' match, just makin' a point.

>Neil

OK not slangin' just making a point ("Bevais and Butthead", "tough shit"
hmmmm.).  Same thing I was doing, agreeing to Theo's point.  I won't
skrag your like for this or any other band, freedom of speech and all.
Nor will I deny that Stones have to be one of the most successful bands
in history, $90 million on the recent tour is proof enough.  However,
bottom line, the Stones SUCK!  That is just my (and at least one other)
opinion.  We can let it go at that. Except for the little thing Theo and
I were talking about, Mick and the boys ain't worth the bandwidth.

lil' ab

OBCD - Sea Level, Best of...