move over steve swann, here's steve tice!

Stephen Swann swann at ST-CANARD.SPC.EDU
Wed Dec 31 11:00:17 EST 1997

Ted Jackson jr. 6L6 writes:

> Well, Steve, we just got over 2 FEET of snow in about 30 hours...Hope
> you're happy for me!

Hey, a few years (ok, maybe a little over a decade) ago, I remember a
january where we got 3 inches of snow per day.  You say "Hah, three
inches!  That's nothing!".  But we got three inches of snow every day
for something like 16 days in a row.  By the time it was done, we had
the piles of snow at the end of our driveway were 11' high.  I won't
bring up the Blizzard of '77, because I was young enough at the
time that I actually enjoyed it.  ;-)

By the way, just so this post isn't totally off-topic... I'll have
some time over New Year's - I'll get that review of the Brain
Surgeons @ Meow Mix ready by the weekend.

Steve