Snow (at last!) :-)

StevenTice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Wed Dec 31 23:41:45 EST 1997

<< Well, Steve, we just got over 2 FEET of snow in about 30 hours...Hope
 you're happy for me! >>

Well, I'd probably be very jealous of you if we hadn't gotten fourteen inches
of our own yesterday. :-)  Considering we hadn't had more than a half inch up
until then, I'm much happier now!  Too bad it waited until after Christmas,
but at least SOME people still have their outdoor decorations up....

Now if we'd just get a few more feet and it would stay nice and cold to
preserve it for the rest of the winter, I'd be REALLY happy! :-)

SET